lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Kuschelrock Vol 19

CD 1

1. Anastacia - Heavy on my heart
2. Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
3. Christina Aguilera - The voice within'
4. Corrs - What can I do
5. Delta Goodrem feat. Brian McFadden - Almost here
6. Dido - Thank you
7. Eros Ramazzotti - Per me per sempre
8. Good Charlotte - We believe
9. Hoobasstank - The reason
10. Il Divo - Regresa a mi (Unbreak my heart)
11. Marcella Detroit - I believe
12. Maroon 5 - She will be loved
13. Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver
14. Natasha Bedingfield - I bruise easily
15. Oasis - Don't go away
16. Phantom Planet - California
17. Reamonn - Alright
18. Shakira - En tus pupilas
19. Staind - It's been awhile


C D2

1. Billy Joel - An innocent man
2. Britney Spears - Everytime
3. Destiny's Child - Girl
4. Elvis Presley - Always on my mind
5. Eurythmics - 17 again
6. George Michael - Waiting for that day
7. Jennifer Lopez - I'm glad
8. Jessica Simpson - Angels
9. Marc Terenzi - Love to be loved by you (Wedding song)
10. Mario - Let me love you
11. Outlandish - Aicha
12. Santana - Maria Maria
13. Sarah Connor - Living to love you
14. Simply Red - Sunrise (Who knows about forever)
15. Soehne Mannheims - Und wenn ein Lied
16. Tori Amos - Sleeps with butterflies
17. Usher and Alicia Keys - My Boo
18. Westlife - Mandy
19. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey - When you believe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores