lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Kuschelrock Vol 14

CD 1

1. Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
2. Barbra Streisand - Woman In Love
3. Bruce Springsteen - The River
4. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme From titanic )
5. Des'ree - I'm Kissing You
6. Espen Lind - When Susannah Cries
7. Eternal - Angel Of Mine (Original Mix)
8. Fleetwood Mac - Sara (Single Version)
9. Gloria Estefan - I'm Not Giving You Up
10. Leann Rimes - How Do I Live
11. Michael Jackson - Earth Song
12. Midge Ure - Breathe
13. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
14. Ricky Martin - Corazonado
15. Robbie Williams - Angels
16. Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
17. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart (Album Version)
18. Wet Wet Wet - Julia Says

CD 2

1. Art Garfunkel - Dreamland
2. Az Yet Feat. Peter Cetera - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
3. Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman
4. Bravo All Stars - Let The Music Heal Your Soul (Radio Version)
5. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
6. Eros Ramazzotti - Cose Della Vita
7. George Michael - You Have Been Loved
8. Janet Jackson - Special
9. Joe Cocker - N'oubliez Jamais (Album Version)
10. K-Ci And Jojo - All My Life (Radio Edit)
11. Mariah Carey - My All
12. Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You...but I Lied
13. Phil Collins - The Same Moon (Album Version)
14. R. Kelly - Gotham City
15. Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It (Album Version)
16. Simply Red - Stars (Album Version)
17. Spice Girls - Viva Forever
18. Tina Arena - If I Was A River
19. Whitney Houston - I Believe In You And Me (Single Version)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores