lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Kuschelrock Vol 14

CD 1

1. A-HA - Summer Moved On (Radio Edit)
2. Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
3. Brian Mcknight - Back At One
4. Bryan Adams - On A Day Like Today
5. Celine Dion and R. Kelly - I'm Your Angel
6. Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You (Radio Edit)
7. Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
8. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (Album Version)
9. Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today
10. Extreme - More Than Words
11. Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever
12. Mariah Carey - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
13. Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart (Phil Version)
14. Reamonn - Supergirl (Single Version)
15. Robbie Williams - She's The One
16. Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All
17. The Corrs - Runaway (Album Version)
18. Tlc - Dear Lie (Radio Edit)

CD2

1. ABBA - I Have A Dream
2. Anastacia - One More Chance
3. B.O.N. - Take My Heart (English Version)
4. Babyface Feat. Stevie Wonder - How Come, How Long (Radio Edit)
5. Boyzone - Every Day I Love You
6. Gabrielle - Rise
7. Jennifer Lopez - Theme From Mahagony (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
8. Joe - I Wanna Know
9. Lara Fabian - Adagio
10. Madonna - You'll See (Radio Edit)
11. Marc Anthony - You Sang To Me (Radio Edit)
12. Melanie C - Never Be The Same Again (Single Edit)
13. R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
14. Ricky Martin and Meja - Private Emotion
15. Sasha - Let Me Be The One (Radio Version)
16. Sixpence None The Richter - Kiss Me
17. Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me
18. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love (Radio Edit)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores