miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

Kuschelrock Edicion Especial - Para Descargar

01 - Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
02 - Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
03 - Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Someone
04 - Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
05 - The Cardigans - Lovefool
06 - Berlin - Take My Breath Away
07 - Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
08 - Tina Arena & Marc Anthony - I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You
09 - Sarah McLachlan - Angel
10 - Regina Belle & Peabo Bryson - A Whole New World
11 - Scott McKenzie - San Francisco
12 - Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
13 - Jennifer Warnes & Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong
14 - Christopher Cross - ArthurA/s Theme
15 - Diana King - I Say A Little Prayer
16 - Repugee Camp All-Stars ft. Lauryn Hill - The Sweetest Thing
17 - Babyface - You Where There
18 - Michael Bolton - Go The Distance
19 - Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

http://rapidshare.com/files/57628607/Kurschel_-_Movie_Songs_-_aantz.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/57617257/Kurschel_-_Movie_Songs_-_aantz.part2.rar
password ---> aantz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores